20 fall sick from food poisoning in Rajshahi |
At least 20 apprentices of Rajshahi Female Cottage Industry and Agriculture Centre fell sick from food poisoning after they had their dinner at its dining hall on Wednesday night.
They were rushed to Rajshahi Medical College Hospital (RMCH).
Ahsan, a trainer of the institute, told newsman that 50 apprentices at the centre were given fresh rice and broiler meat that night.
However, the apprentices alleged the authorities are cooking in an unhygienic atmosphere.
They also demanded immediate investigation into the incident and supply of quality food.