I Don't Want To Go To School
Early one morning, a mother went in to wake up her son.
"Wake up, son. It's time to go to school!
"But why, Mom? I don't want to go."
"Give me two reasons why you don't want to go."
"Well, the kids hate me for one, and the teachers hate me also!"
"Oh, that's no reason not to go to school. Come on now and get ready."
"Give me two reasons why I should go to school."
"Well, for one, you're 52 years old. And for another, you're the PRINCIPAL!"
32 Realizations You're Not In College Anymore
1. You're waking up at 6 am instead of going to bed.
2. Beers at lunch get you reprimanded.
3. College sweatshirts are 'casual' instead of dress up.
4. Your parents charge rent.
5. The four food groups are no longer beer, pizza, chips and cereal.
6. It's 'getting late' when it's 9:30 p.m.
7. Three words: Student Loan Payments.
8. You make thousands of dollars a year - and still can't afford that dream Porsche.
9. You start eyeing the Light Beer Section appreciatively.
10. Pickup football games mean that at least one person will be in the hospital by game's end.