For a Laugh!
1. At a railroad station:
“Beware! To touch these wires is instant death.
Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.”
2. Next to a traffic light:
“This light never turns green.”
1. How Do Crazy People Go Through The Forest ?
They Take The Psychopath
2. What Do Fish Say When They Hit a Concrete Wall?
3. What Do You Get From a Pampered Cow?
1. In the average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.
2. Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.
3. According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favourite day for self-destruction.
4. When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.
5. In Michigan, a man legally owns his wife's hair.
6.The term "honeymoon" is derived from the Babylonians who declared mead, a honey-flavored wine, the official wedding drink, stipulating that the bride's parents be required to keep the groom supplied with the drink for the month following the wedding.