of a Happy Marriage
wife and I have the secrets to making a marriage last:
1. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, have a
little wine, some good food and companionship. She goes
Tuesdays, I go Fridays.
2. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in Florida and
mine is in New York.
3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her
4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary.
"Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she
said. So I suggested the kitchen.
5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster and electric
bread maker. Then she said, "There are too many gadgets,
and no place to sit down!" So I bought her an electric
7. My wife told me the car wasn't running well because there
was water in the carburettor. I asked where the car was,
she told me, "In the lake."
8. My wife is on a new diet. Coconuts and bananas. She hasn't
lost weight, but BOY, can she climb a tree now!
9. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then
the mud fell off.
10. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, "Am I
too late for the garbage?" The driver said, "No,
You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office.
Wife: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible,
I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
Hubby: You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Wife: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What
other problem can there be greater than this one?"
businessman enters a tavern, sits down at the bar and orders
a double martini on the rocks. After he finishes the drink,
he peeks inside his shirt pocket, then he asks the bartender
to prepare another double martini.
After he finishes that one, he again peeks inside his shirt
pocket and asks the bartender to bring another double martini.
The bartender says, "Look, buddy, I'll bring ya' martinis
all night long. But you gotta tell me why you look inside
your shirt pocket before you order a refill."
The man replies, "I'm peeking at a photo of my wife.
When she starts to look good, then I know it's time to go
men were waiting to go to heaven. St. Peter was at the gate
and said, "However good you were to your wife that
is the vehicle you will get in heaven."
The first guy comes up to the gate and says, "I never,
ever cheated on my wife and I love her." So St. Peter
gives him a Rolls Royce.
The next man comes up and says, "I cheated on my wife
a little but I still love her." He gets a Mustang and
drives off into heaven.
The next guy came up and said, "I cheated on my wife
a lot." He gets a scooter.
The next day the guy that got the scooter was riding along
and he saw the guy who owned the Rolls Royce crying.
He asked, "Why are you crying? You have such a nice
car?!" And the man sobbed, "My wife just went
by on roller skates!"