Food for Thought
Slice of Life
Write to Mita
Q & A
How many tentacles does a Squid have ?
2. What group were George Harrison , Paul Mcartney , and John
Lennon in together as well as the Beatles?
3. Which are the world's 3 most spoken Languages?
4. What year did the Vietnam war end ?
5. What year did the Berlin Wall come down ?
6. What is the Chemical Symbol for Iron?
7. How many sides does a Heptagon have ?
8. What year was the Skateboard invented ?
9. Where is the World's Largest Aquarium ?
10. What was Ghana called before 1957 ?
11. What country has not fought in a war since 1815 ?
12. Which is the only city in the world to lie in two continents
13. How many years was Margaret Thatcher Prime Minister for
14. Name four sources of renewable energy.
15. What is the highest Mountain in Africa ?
16. Which Planet did Superman come from ?
17. Who commanded the Nautilus in Jules Verne's Classic ?
18. What is the largest man- made structure on Earth ?
19. Who is a one eyed Giant in Greek Mythology ?
20. What is the fastest animal on earth ?
21. What percentage of 18 Carat Yellow gold is Silver ?
22. What is the Larynx used for in the human body ?
23. What is the Star of India ?
24. What is the most common non-contagious disease in the world
25. What drug did Sherlock Holmes take ?
26. What was Fred Flintstones Best friend called ?
27. What was the last album the Beatles recorded together ?
28. What does a notaphile collect ?
29. What is the only mammal without wings that can't fly but
does fly ?
03. Which planet has rings round it ?
31. What is the third part in JRR Tolkin's Lord of the Rings
32. What is the world's largest mammal ?
33. What is the Capital of Venezuela ?
34. What is the currency in Chili ?
35. What countries does Luxembourg have borders with ?
(R) thedailystar.net 2004