What is the SI unit for volume?
2. Volgograd was also known as what?
3. How many quarts are in a half-gallon?
4. Where are the Atlas Mountains?
5. Ag is what element's symbol?
6. What Southeastern Asian country allied with Japan
7. Alexander the Great was part of what Empire?
8. Which is a Baltic state?
9. Which is a Balkan country?
10. President Bush was Governor of what state?
Where was Napoleon born?
*Elba *St Helena
12. What was the hottest video game in 1979?
13. What happened for the first time in 1974?
*US peace talks with the Chinese
*the US President resigned office
*people began buying personal computers
14. Where was the Vietnam Peace Agreement of 1973
15. What are the ridges on corduroy called?
16. The Academy Award ('Oscar') trophy weighs how
*12 lbs *6 lbs 3 oz
*7 lbs 1 oz *8 lbs 13 oz
17. What is the name of the camel of Camel Cigarettes?
*Camey *Old Joe
*Old Jack *Smithy
What is at zero degrees longitude, zero degrees latitude?
19. How deep is a golf hole?
*5 inches *6 inches
*3 inches *4 inches
20. How many letters are in the Hawaiian alphabet?
1. Cubic metre
Alexander was born in Macedonia and educated in Athens. The
empire was known as either Greek or Hellenistic.
12. Space Invaders. This was after Pong and Nintendo.
13. The US President resigned office
Richard Nixon resigned after the Watergate Scandal.
They had to dismantle, withdraw and release.
16. 8 lbs 13 oz
17. Old Joe
18. Atlantic Ocean
19. 4 inches
a, e, h, i, k, l, m, n, o, p, u, w
(R) thedailystar.net 2005