Paris Saint Germain's beleaguered Italian coach Carlo Ancelotti says he is unaware of media reports that say the former Champions League winner could be out of a job by Christmas.
"I haven't read the papers," said the 53-year-old former Juventus, AC Milan and Chelsea boss.
"I don't know what they are saying," he added after a poor run of domestic form that has seen them slip to fourth spot in the table and five points behind pacesetters Lyon following a 2-1 defeat away to Nice on Saturday and a midweek League Cup elimination at Saint Etienne.
The Qatari-backed club and their president Nasser al-Khelaifi are growing increasingly impatient with their management team led by Leonardo, who is also in danger of dismissal after the Brazilian hand-picked his friend and former colleague to take over on December 31 last year.
Names mentioned as possible replacements are Real Madrid's equally under-pressure coach Jose Mourinho as well as former Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola or Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.
Ancelotti can take comfort from the fact that he will be paid 11.3 million euros if his contract is terminated with 19 months to run.
Ancelotti insisted at the press conference ahead of Tuesday's Champions League home match with Porto that his players can turn their poor run around.
"Sometimes, criticism is deserved. Everyone at PSG are disappointed by our start to the season which hasn't been good. We have lost three matches and we are five points behind Lyon.
"We're all sorry but everyone is convinced that things are going to change. When you build a new team, you are going to have problems. The championship is not finished and PSG will be very competitive but it's true we have to improve.
"It's normal to be criticised but I am very focussed on finding a solution and I am sure we're going to find it. It might take 10 days, 15 days or a month but we will be competitive in the championship that is sure."